To reach highly qualified job candidates, recruitment efforts must change. Specialists and high potential candidates must be identified early on so that they establish a connection to the organization. Leading companies such as BMW and Schaeffler use IntraWorlds’ candidate relationship management software to facilitate the recruitment process. Fill in the contact form if you have any questions or are interested in receiving a cost and commitment free demo!
What is Active Sourcing and Why is it Important?
Active sourcing involves recruiters proactively approaching high potential candidates and establishing professional relationships with them. This is crucial because many high potential candidates are “lost” between the HR marketing and recruitment stages. With active sourcing, HR officers approach top candidates to establish relationships early on.
How Does Active Sourcing Work?
- Step 1: Companies search for top talent.
- Step 2: Companies contact potential candidates to discuss job openings.
- Step 3: Candidates are either hired or kept in contact with for future employment opportunities.
Advantages of Active Sourcing?
- Establish strong relationships with top candidates.
- Save time and money in the recruitment process.
- Fill job vacancies quicker, and with the most qualified candidates.
Start building stronger relations today!