Bosch, a leading global supplier of technology and services, creates technology that is “invented for life.”
- 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in 60 countries
- Number of employees: 400,500 (December, 2017)
- Revenue: €78.0 billion (2017)
- 125 development sites worldwide and around €7.5 billion expenses in research and development (2017)
Client Case Study: Bosch
In this interview with Linda Linzenbold, manager of Personnel Marketing in Bosch U.S., learn how Bosch partnered with IntraWorlds to implement a talent relationship management system in Germany and the U.S.
Linzenbold discusses how the two Bosch branches are at different stages of growth, and how implementing a talent relationship management platform has been hugely beneficial. For instance, in North America, Bosch’s main focus is to establish a strong pipeline of students, while in Germany, the company seeks to focus more heavily on attracting top candidates.
Want to learn more talent relationship management solutions?
Linzenbold discusses how Bosch has improved its talent recruitment strategies by using IntraWorlds’ talent relationship management software.
Linzenbold shares her experiences with students on how they don’t want to be part of the mass, but rather, prefer to feel that they are being communicated to on an individual basis. She explains Bosch’s method to approaching candidates, and how it emphasizes the following important points:
- Aiming to achieve a close, personal relationship with candidates
- Including functional management
- Offering a transparent program
According to Linzenbold, once a candidate has been in the pipeline for a specific amount of time, Bosch will use the TRM system to assist with:
- Presenting job vacancies to candidates
- Inviting candidates to apply for the company’s internship program
- Keeping talents informed about relevant news and events
Bosch’s TRM platform has allowed them to build a robust talent pipeline containing a vast wealth of potential qualified candidates who are interested in working for the company. Additionally, Linzenbold notes that additional benefits of using the TRM platform include reducing staff turnover and executing more successful interviews.
A few of our clients
Further Client Case Studies:
Learn how IntraWorlds’ solutions can empower your organization.