IntraWorlds’ 2017 in Review
Dear 2017, you sure kept the IntraWorlds team busy! From the top of skyscrapers in NYC to the heart of downtown London, our year was full of adventure and development. In this blog post, we’ll re-live some of these moments in this blog post featuring highlights from 2017!
1. Viva Las Vegas – We kicked off the year in style during the annual Legal Marketing Association (LMA) Conference in the world-famous city of Las Vegas. Held at the stunning ARIA Resort, the location was more than ideal! As an Alumni Management Software specialist, IntraWorlds works closely with various law firms, and the annual LMA conference provides a great opportunity to reconnect with some of our clients as well as firms who are looking to jumpstart an alumni program. The two-day event concluded poolside at the resort, the perfect way to end a great conference.
2. Runners High in July – In July 2017, we traded in our laptops for running shoes when we participated in the annual B2Run event in Munich, Germany. This event is part of an international series that brings together 30,000 enthusiastic runners from over 1,500 companies with the goal of encouraging professionals to get out of the office. Everyone from IntraWorlds apprentices to board members took part in the 5km run through the beautiful Olympiapark. This is the third year that IntraWorlds has participated in the event, and it’s definitely not the last!
3. Integrating into 2017 – This past year wasn’t all about events and conferences. It was also an exciting year for new developments in our software! Our team has been hard at work to deliver the highest level solution to our clients, and we’re proud to say that we completed several new projects this year including integrations with LexisNexis InterAction, SAP SuccessFactors, Oracle Taleo, WebClip Drop, and more. We also created responsive email templates and platform extensions, as well as multiple client-requested features such as an entirely responsive interface for admins, event management extensions, and document search functionalities. We look forward to taking our solution even further in 2018!
4. Having a “Gouda” time in Amsterdam – In October of this year, we participated in HR Tech World in Amsterdam at the RAI. The energy at this event was electric! This conference gathers great minds and chief innovators in HR technologies to discuss the future of work. As IntraWorlds works closely with various organizations to facilitate talent recruitment techniques and strengthen relationships with top candidates through our platform, our team was hard at work answering questions and demonstrating the platform at our exhibition booth during the two-day event.
5. Hostess with the Mostest –Throughout the year, IntraWorlds hosts a variety of events that bring together leaders in Talent Relationship Management and Corporate Alumni Management to discuss trends in the market. We concluded 2017 with events in NYC, London, and Frankfurt. Held in stunning locations with views overlooking the tallest skyscrapers, the venues didn’t disappoint! The Frankfurt event focused on “The Future of Talent Relationship Management” and brought together German-speaking European leaders in Talent Relationship Management. On the other hand, the events in NYC and London focused on the topic of “How to Launch/ Revamp Your Alumni Program” and were hosted in English. Alumni managers from legal, consulting, media, accounting, and technology firms participated in the events, which resulted in lively discussions and sharing of first-hand experiences.
Well, 2017, you sure kept us on our toes! We’re looking forward to building upon our successes in 2018. Wishing everyone a happy holiday season and look forward to connecting with you in the new year!