Three Reasons why you Must not Miss this Year’s World Talent Forum
The World Talent Forum is a one of a kind get-together for HR professionals from all over the world taking place at Nymphenburg Palace in Munich on September 29th. Our speakers cover topics such as Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and, Alumni Management. We promise you a day full of practical knowledge, exciting new insights, and interesting fellow attendees and of course lots of fun!
You think we’re exaggerating? Here are three reasons that will absolutely convince you that the World Talent Forum is an event you simply can’t miss.
- More than just trends
Tired of hearing the same old stories about “new” HR trends over and over again at every other conference you’ve attended? We are too! That’s why we’ve taken great care to ensure that our agenda contains a good mix of interactive workshops, interesting panels, and hands-on discussions. Our aim is to provide you with knowledge you can implement into your daily work life. Therefore, our speakers will share their experiences openly, admit mistakes, and of course, discuss their success factors. The speakers come from a great variety of industries thus, bringing different innovative approaches to the discussions. See it for yourself!
- Deutsche Telekom, Allianz und Deutsche Bahn (Panel), Title: “Leadership Development – How to Grow Bigger Minds and Keep Them“
- Justus Frantz, Pianist and Conductor (Keynote), Title: “A Talent Management Perspective – Conducting an Orchestra of Individual Masterminds”
- Soundcloud&Hireclix (Panel), Title: “Recruitment Marketing – Current Practices and Evolution”
- PwC US, Roger Wilkes, Chief of Operations (Panel), Title: “Impact of Technology Trends Like Big Data and Analytics on Organizations“
- Tamedia, Angelo Ciaramella, Head Active Sourcing (Workshop), Title: “Delivering a Sustainable Approach to Active Sourcing”
- BP, Francois Durand, HRIS Director (Case Study), Title: “Talent Attraction and Engagement Strategy at BP“
- Promerit, Kai Anderson, Co-Founder, Member of the Board (Discussion), Title: “How Digital Is Your HR?”
- PwC US, FredZimowski, Alumni and Career Transitions Leader (Discussion), Title: “PwC US Perspective on Alumni Management & Engagement”
- DavisPolk, Angela Doolan, Alumni Relations Manager (Case Study), Title: “ Alumni Management – a Case Study”
- Exceptional networking opportunities
We know that one of the main reasons you visit a conference is to mingle with a like-minded community. This is why we have provided plenty of coffee breaks and an informal dinner, giving you many possibilities to interact with your colleagues. We also know that the greater the variety of industries and countries of origin the more interesting and valuable the conversations will be.
Our list of attendees includes companies such as Accenture, Allen&Overy, BMW, Bayer, Bosch, Deutsche Lufthansa, E.ON, Ernst & Young, HolidayCheck, IBM, Linde, Microsoft, Nokia, Siemens, and Unilever.
- Unique setting
We want you to have fun and enjoy yourself while absorbing all of this exciting information. Therefore, we chose allocation quite out of the ordinary: Nymphenburg Palace! One of the largest palaces in Europe built in the 17th century, providing a unique historic atmosphere.
To finish off the day, you’ll have a taste of the Bavarian culture with dinner at the Oktoberfest! Informal networking over roasted duck and cold beer – Now, that’s an opportunity you don’t get every day!